- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Datamonitor View - Car Aftermarket in Europe 2007
- Product Code:DAT05130
- Publication Date:May 2007
- Product Type: Brief
The aftermarket is a highly competitive and mature marketplace. Over the period 2006 to 2010, the European market is expected to show only modest growth in the 25 countries covered in the study. This headline statistic masks significant variations in market growth by country, channel and market segment. This brief quantifies and explains these significant differences by market.
- Coverage of 25 European markets. Trends across the key channels - fast fit, autocentres, tyre specialists, garages, vehicle manufacturer networks.
- New in 2007 - Greece, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia.
The Light Vehicle Aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. In Europe, across the 25 countries included in this study, the market is currently worth more than EUR180 billion.
The market is expected to increase steadily in value, by EUR3.9 billion between 2006 and 2010. Although the growth is mainly fuelled by the steady car parc rise it is also offset by two continuing negative trends - lower replacement rates (increased parts longevity) & competitive pricing.
The aggregate growth observed at a European level masks a significant difference in progress between the most mature (Western European) markets and the nascent Eastern European markets.
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides a strategic overview of the key differences in the structure of the main European markets.
- Quantifies the forecast development in the European aftermarket by country and channel.
- This Product Has Been Designed For Delivery In A Slide Pack Format (Ppt).
- Please Select The Slide Pack Option From The Download Menu At The Side Of The Page
- Scope Of This Report
- Research And Analysis Highlights
- Key Reasons To Read This Report