- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Car Aftermarket in the UK Country Overviews 2010
- Publication Date:June 2010
- Product Type: Report
The aftermarket is a highly competitive and mature marketplace. This document provides an overview of the UK aftermarket, from 2009 to 2013, outlining the trends affecting the distribution, the car parc and the market dynamics.
- The document displays the market sizes and forecasts of one European country.
- Channels include Fast Fit centres, Autocentres, Garages & Crash Repair centres, Tyre Specialists, VM Networks, Petrol Stations, Hypermarkets & Other.
- Product families include Tyres, Service parts, Mechanical parts, Wear & Tear parts, Crash Repair parts and Consumables & Accessories.
The Light Vehicle aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The relative growth observed at European level masks a significant difference in progress between the most mature (Western European) markets and the nascent Eastern European markets.
Reasons to Purchase
- Over the period 2009 to 2013, the European market is forecasting varying growth rates across the individual markets.
- The document provides an overview of the UK's aftermarket. It also explains the market trends lying behind the market dynamics.
- Not Available