Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- Publication Date:March 2011
- Publisher:IBS Publishing
- Product Type: Online Subscription
Core Banking Systems Case Studies
Core Banking Systems Case Studies Online delivers 50+ real-life system implementations drawing on the personal experiences of top-tier executives, IT directors, project co-ordinators and managers from financial institutions around the world. Three new case studies will also be added every quarter (in April, July, October 2011 and January 2012), bringing the total to 62 for the first year.
This extensive online compilation of independently researched case studies presents an unbiased view of the challenges faced by each financial institution. Each case study explains how various problems and difficulties were overcome and how the required results were achieved (or not) so that similar problems can be avoided in the future.
Each case study explores:
- Drivers: The motivation of each institution to change their systems. Was there a strategic objective or were they forced into it for a specific reason?
- Project profile: Details on the functionality of the system, its scope and scale.
- Selection: The process of choosing the vendor and system, resources used, and length of selection.
- Implementation: The implementation stages, project planning, team make-up, collaboration with the vendor, data migration, testing the solution and training the users, interfacing it to other applications and the length of the project.
- Results: The results achieved and lessons learnt, and what each institution would do differently if they were to start all over again and advice they would give to their peers, as well as their further projects on the agenda.
A broad spectrum of case studies are covered across a wide geographical scope, from niche activities, such as treasury, consumer lending and asset management, to universal operations (including Islamic banking) encompassing all major banking offerings.
Core Banking Systems Case Studies Online will make the intricate process of a core system conversion a smoother journey, resulting in fewer mistakes along the way and a more cost-, time- and resource-effective operation - with considerably less stress.
- Supplier System Type of implementation Institution Country
- Banking Information Systems BISquit Corporate Belgazprombank Belarus
- Callataÿ & Wouters Thaler Outsourced/Private banking UFG-LFP Private Bank Luxembourg
- Callataÿ & Wouters Thaler Direct bank Rabobank IDB The Netherlands
- Calypso Calypso Treasury Rabobank The Netherlands and international
- CCK Guava Treasury UnionBank of the Philippines Philippines
- CFT CFT-Retail Bank Consumer & retail Kaspi Bank Kazakhstan
- CS Ltd B2 Universal Energobank Ukraine
- CS Ltd B2 Universal Volksbank Ukraine
- Die Software Peter Fitzon OBS Private banking & fund administration Hauck & Aufhaüser Banquiers Luxembourg
- ERI Olympic Private Bank Hapoalim Switzerland Switzerland & international
- Financial Software ystems Spectrum Treasury BOS Bank Poland
- Finnova Retail Direct bank AXA Bank Switzerland
- FIS ACBS & Systematics Outsourced/Retail & corporate Webster Bank US
- FIS Horizon SME financing BankFIRST US
- FIS Profile Retail Government Savings Bank Thailand
- FIS & Diasoft Profile & Diasoft FA Consumer lending Renaissance Credit Russia
- Fiserv Signature Retail Caja Popular Mexicana Mexico
- Fiserv Signature Retail Bank of Queensland Australia
- Fiserv Signature Retail Mutual of Omaha Bank US
- Harland Financial Solutions Phoenix Retail & corporate National Bank of Kansas City US
- ICS Banks SME financing Industrial Development & Workers Bank of Egypt Egypt
- Infosys Finacle Universal UnionBank of the Philippines Philippines
- Infosys Finacle Universal Equity Bank Kenya
- Infrasoft OmniEnterprise Retail & SME Lagoon Home Savings and Loans Nigeria
- Infrasoft OmniEnterprise Islamic investment Global Banking Corporation Bahrain
- Misys Equation Consumer Rusfinance Bank Russia
- Openlink Findur Treasury & capital markets Europe Arab Bank UK
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Universal Alpha Bank International multisite
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Universal Chinatrust Commercial Bank Taiwan
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Retail DAB Bank AG Germany
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Universal Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Universal Friesland Bank The Netherlands
- Oracle FSS Flexcube Universal TienPhongBank Vietnam
- Path Solutions iMAL Islamic universal Boubyan Bank Kuwait
- Path Solutions iMAL Islamic universal UBL Ameen Pakistan
- Path Solutions iMAL Islamic universal Europe Arab Bank UK
- Polaris Software Lab Intellect Suite Retail Deutsche Leasing Germany
- SAP Deposits Management & R/3 Investment MBA Lazard Argentina Argentina
- Silverlake Axis SIBS Universal Commercial Bank International UAE
- Simcorp Simcorp Dimension Investment management Genesis Investment Management UK
- Simcorp Simcorp Dimension Investment/asset management Schroders Investment Management UK & Singapore
- Sungard Ambit Universal MCB Bank Pakistan
- Sungard Ambit Universal United Bank Limited (UBL) Pakistan
- Sungard Ambit Universal Vietnam International Bank Vietnam
- TCS Bancs Retail & SME Guangdong Rural Credit Co-operative Union China
- TCS Bancs Universal BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia) Indonesia
- Temenos T24 Private & retail direct bank BforBank France
- Temenos T24 Retail North Shore Credit Union Canada
- Temenos T24 Universal Banco Terra Mozambique
- Temenos T24 Universal Bank of East Asia (London) UK
- Temenos T24 Islamic universal Alinma Bank Saudi Arabia
- Tieto Core Banking Suite Universal Swedbank Sweden
- Tieto Mortgage and Savings Suite Consumer & retail Bath Building Society UK