- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Business Trends: European Retail Banking Technology Spending Strategies (Customer Focus)
- Publication Date:December 2009
- Product Type: Report
Business Trends: European Retail Banking Technology Spending Strategies (Customer Focus) 2010
This Ovum study examines top business challenges, IT budget outlook and spending priorities among retail banks in Europe. It is based on the results of Ovum's Business Trends primary research survey, conducted between October 2009 and December 2009.
- Interviews were conducted with 100 retail banks in Europe (75 in Western Europe and 25 in Central and Eastern Europe).
- Respondents held senior institutional positions, with technology decision-making authority.
Unsurprisingly, the financial crisis continued to have an effect on Europe's banks in 2009: 32% reported the cancellation of non-essential IT projects. However, the outlook for 2010 is healthier, with one-third of the regions banks expecting to see no ill effects of the financial crisis as the industry continues its rehabilitation.
- As banks seek to rebuild their damaged reputations, increasing customer satisfaction has once again come to prominence as the leading business objective.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Ovum's survey provides a comprehensive understanding of business trends and technology spending strategies within the European Retail Banking Sector.
- Gain insight into the IT investment priorities in European retail banking for 2010.
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Research And Analysis
- It Budget Changes And Sourcing Trends
- Spending Objectives And Strategic Goals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Core Systems
- Anti-Financial Crime
- Further Reading