- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
What Consumers Want: Current Accounts and Savings in Brazil
- Product Code:DAT26697
- Publication Date:March 2011
- Product Type: Brief
What Consumers Want: Current Accounts and Savings in Brazil 2010
This slide deck provides direct answers to the important questions regarding consumers? behaviour towards Financial Services products. This series of reports provides country specific data, set against a global backdrop, to ensure the reader knows What Consumers Want in their area of Financial Services.
- The brief highlights the key findings of Datamonitor's FS Consumer Insight survey for the current account and savings market in Brazil
- Answers to key questions are provided such as product penetration, channel of choice, reasons for product & provider choice and important attributes.
- The slide deck also presents data across income and age groups to strengthen and deepen insight, ensuring analysis is relevant to every sector.
Honesty and accessibility are the two most important aspects that consumers in Brazil look for in a savings provider, with 71.5% and 55.1% of consumers valuing these attributes respectively
The Brazilian savings account market is more dominated by the national banks than the global average with 82.8% of Brazilian consumers saving this way compared with 70.0% globally
The most powerful motivation amongst Brazilian consumers deciding on a current account is a convenient branch near home or a workplace. 30.1% of responses cited this as a factor determining their choice of current account.
Reasons to purchase
- This slide pack provides data essential for FS providers wishing to better understand the needs and demands of their customers.
- Uncover white space opportunities across geographies, product sectors, channels and technologies.
- Better understand the "size of the prize" dictated by consumer choice and verify or challenge internal assumptions via an independent source.