- PDF: Immediate delivery
Social Work Services in Australia
- Product Code:EUR13713
- Publication Date:September 2011
- Product Type: Report
Social Work Services in Australia ISIC 853
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. TheIndustrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Social Work Servicesmarket at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Social Work Services market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Social Work Services
- Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Social Work Services Industry
- Attractiveness Index
- Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among Other Australia Industries in the Category
- Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among Other Australia Industries in the Category
- Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Social Work Services Industry Among All Australia Industries
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Industry Growth/performance
- Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2004-2010
- Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2005-2010
- Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1997-2016
- Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
- Industry Sectors
- Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2004-2010
- Chart 11 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1997-2016
- Competitive Environment
- Chart 12 Number of Local Producers by Size of Enterprises 2004-2010
- Chart 13 Local Producers' Turnover by Size of Enterprises 2004-2010
- Chart 14 Buyers' Expenditure on Social Work Services Industry 2004-2010
- Chart 15 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2004-2010
- Chart 16 Buyers' Share of Social Work Services Market 2004-2010
- Chart 17 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2004-2010
- Chart 18 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2010
- Chart 19 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2004-2010
- Future Outlook
- Chart 20 Forecasts 2011-2016