- PDF: Delivered by email within 4 to 8 hours during UK business hours (Mon-Fri)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Orbys Outsourcing Trends 2010
A new decade of intelligent spending
- Publication Date:February 2010
- Product Type: Brief
Orbys Outsourcing Trends 2010 A new decade of intelligent spending
In this report, Orbys consultants and analysts outline the key trends that this conservative attitude is driving within outsourcing clients over 2010 and into the first half of the new decade.
The report is separated into two sections: Key underlying trend; and Trends to watch in 2010.
- Outlines major trends in the procurement of IT and BPO outsourcing over 2010.
- Explains the underlying drivers for the changes in buyer behaviour in the IT and BPO services market
In the current global economic environment, buying organisations do not want to spend more they want to spend more intelligently. And they are better equipped than ever to challenge their suppliers to help them do this.
Reasons to Purchase
- Helps buyers and suppliers of such outsourced services understand future developments in the industry and market.
- Outlines both long and short-term future developments in sourcing IT and BPO services over the coming decade.
- Datamonitor view
- Key underlying trends
- Getting the best price, usually with offshore
- Holistic approach to measuring value
- Today's savings pay for tomorrow's investments
- Shifting core and non-core technology focus
- Trends to watch in 2010
- Sourcing accelerates
- Make do and mend
- Incremental deals replace megadeals
- 'Health checking' replaces benchmarking
- Centres of Excellence take hold
- Rise of service integrator solutions from vendors
- Focus shifts to applications from infrastructure, but the lines are blurring
- Investing in getting closer to the customer
- Ask the analyst
- Datamonitor consulting