- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Trends to Watch: Knowledge Process Outsourcing
- Product Code:OVM17522
- Publication Date:December 2009
- Product Type: Executive Brief
Trends to Watch: Knowledge Process Outsourcing 2010
This report will look at the prospects for knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) growth in 2010 and offer recommendations to vendors on how best to take advantage of the opportunities available.
- In this brief, Ovum will outline the changes in the market and explain which trends will have the biggest impact.
- It will also highlight who will benefit from the fast-paced developments in KPO.
KPO has been part of the outsourcing industry for around 10 years, but has so far failed to reach its full potential. Over the course of its development, it has been held back by a lack of maturity and a surfeit of hype, but recent activity in the market suggests that it is finally on the verge of significant growth.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Provides insight into the key trends to watch during 2010.
- Offers recommendations to vendors looking to expand their presence in the KPO market in 2010.
- Ovum View
- Kpo Represents The Next Stage In The Evolution Of Outsourcing
- Kpo Can Address Specific Business Challenges
- Clinical Trials In The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Analytics In The Retail Industry
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- The Level Of Activity In The Kpo Market Is Increasing As We Head Into 2010
- Ibm Has Significantly Expanded Its Analytics Operation In 2009
- Kpo Has The Potential To Benefit From The Global Recession In 2010
- During 2010, New Opportunities Will Emerge Beyond Financial Services
- There Will Be A Number Of Vertical Markets Offering Significant Growth Potential In 2010
- Look To Target Vertical Markets Outside Of Financial Services
- Use A Multi-Shore Delivery Model To Target Emerging Geographic Markets
- Recognise The Importance Of Strong Client Relationships
- Further Reading
- Lead Author
- Ovum Consulting
- List Of Figures
- Figure 1: Total Value And Number Of Private Sector Contracts, 2004-2009
- Figure 2: Number Of Bpo Deals Announced, 2004-2009