- PDF: Immediate delivery
Insecticides in Nigeria
- Product Code:EUR06849
- Publication Date:September 2011
- Product Type: Report
Insecticides in Nigeria
The import of identical goods manufactured abroad is a problem for locally-based global manufacturers because of the general consumer preference for imports, which are perceived to be of a higher quality compared to local products. Imported products cost the same as their local equivalents, intensifying the competition. In addition, there are numerous cheap alternatives, often from Asia. These goods are cheaper than local alternatives and they are particularly popular among low-income...
Euromonitor International's Insecticides in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INSECTICIDES IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2011
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Insecticides by Category: Value 2005-2010
- Table 2 Sales of Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2005-2010
- Table 3 Insecticides Company Shares 2006-2010
- Table 4 Insecticides Brand Shares 2007-2010
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Insecticides by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Gongoni Co Ltd in Home Care (nigeria)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Gongoni Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Company Background
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Gongoni Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2010
- Executive Summary
- Higher Growth in 2010 As the Economy Recovers
- Major Companies Increase Their Marketing and Csr Programmes
- the Big Three Continue To Lead
- Modern Retail Channels Continue To Grow
- Robust Growth Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2005-2010
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: Value 2005-2010
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: % Value Growth 2005-2010
- Table 10 Home Care Company Shares 2006-2010
- Table 11 Home Care Brand Shares 2007-2010
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2005-2010
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2010
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Summary 3 Research Sources