- PDF: Immediate delivery
Insecticides in Pakistan
- Product Code:EUR06530
- Publication Date:November 2011
- Product Type: Report
Insecticides in Pakistan
There was a dengue fever epidemic in Pakistan, with over 700 cases being reported between January and October. The situation was further worsened as a result of floods in the Karachi region. There was also growing concern due to the fact that dengue fever appears to be becoming more severe, with over half of cases developing dengue haemorrhagic fever. Due to rising fears over dengue fever, consumers became increasingly vigilant in tackling mosquitoes, with all households buying mosquito...
Euromonitor International's Insecticides in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INSECTICIDES IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2011
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Garibsons (pvt) Ltd in Home Care (pakistan)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Garibsons (Pvt) Ltd: Key Facts
- Company Background
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Garibsons (Pvt) Ltd: Competitive Position 2010
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Thanks To Increasingly House-proud Consumer Base
- Inflation Slows Sales Growth
- Multinationals Dominate Sales
- Continued Shift To Modern Retail Channels
- Economic Growth To Support A Stronger Forecast Period Performance
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- Summary 3 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Insecticides by Category: Value 2005-2010
- Table 2 Sales of Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2005-2010
- Table 3 Insecticides Company Shares 2006-2010
- Table 4 Insecticides Brand Shares 2007-2010
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Insecticides by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 7 Households 2005-2010
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2005-2010
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2005-2010
- Table 10 Home Care Company Shares 2006-2010
- Table 11 Home Care Brand Shares 2007-2010
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2005-2010
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2010
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015