- PDF: After confirmation of the company needed, the report will be dispatched within 48 hours (UK business)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Contact us for delivery details
Acertec Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Publication Date:August 2011
- Publisher:GlobalData (on Demand)
- Product Type: Report
Acertec Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Acertec Limited (Acertec) is a UK-based manufacturer of engineered steel products. The company engages in manufacturing of engineered steel products for use in the automotive and construction markets. Its operations are divided into two divisions, namely, Stadco and Acertec Construction Products. Acertec plc sells its products primarily in the UK, Europe and Singapore. The company is headquartered in Shrewsbury, the UK.
In June 2009, by a special resolution the company was re-registered as a private limited company. Thereafter, its name was changed to "Acertec Limited".
As part of a restructuring, Acertec sold 100% of its operating businesses to Stadco Automotive Ltd. in 2009. It retained a 10% shareholding in Stadco Automotive Ltd. In January 2009, the company completed the sale of its 50% interest in BRC McMahon to Celsa Steel Service (UK) Limited. In September 2008, the company completed the disposal of its 56.14% interest in BRC Asia to HG Metal Pte Ltd.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Acertec Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Acertec Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Acertec Limited - Key Information
- Acertec Limited - Overview
- Acertec Limited - Key Employees
- Acertec Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Acertec Limited - Key Operational Heads
- Acertec Limited - Major Products and Services
- Acertec Limited - History
- Acertec Limited - Company Statement
- Acertec Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Acertec Limited - Business Description
- Acertec Limited - Corporate Strategy
- Acertec Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Acertec Limited - Strengths
- Acertec Limited - Weaknesses
- Acertec Limited - Opportunities
- Acertec Limited - Threats
- Acertec Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company