- PDF: After confirmation of the company needed, the report will be dispatched within 48 hours (UK business)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Contact us for delivery details
Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Publication Date:August 2011
- Publisher:GlobalData (on Demand)
- Product Type: Report
Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. (Agappe Diagnostics) is a GMP certified company and a producer of OEM and contract manufactured in vitro diagnostic reagents. It is principally engaged in the development, manufacture, sale and marketing of In Vitro Diagnostics products and services for the health care industry. The major products offered by the company includes reagents and equipments. The reagents portfolio consists of pheonix, falcon and swift as well as equipments offered by the company include Orion and MISPA Care. In addition to this, the company's services portfolio comprises of manufacturing and testing, order handling and delivery, training, customer support and after sales servicing. The company has strong focus on its research and development activities and has a dedicated department, which focuses on the development of new products and services. The company has received quality standards such as ISO 13485:2003 and CE Marking. It works with more than 250 distributors throughout the world. Currently, Agappe Diagnostics' products are exported to Middle East, Africa and SAARC countries. The company is headquartered at Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
In January 2010, the company has entered into a joint collaboration with a RADIM company, SEAC S.r.l in order to manufacture the Semi Auto clinical analyzer.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Information
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Overview
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Employees
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - History
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Company Statement
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Business Description
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Strengths
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Weaknesses
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Opportunities
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Threats
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company