- PDF: Immediate delivery
Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Product Code:BRW02446
- Publication Date:September 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. business.
Business Review's "Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. (Alenia) is an Italian subsidiary of Finmeccanica SpA. Alenia specializes in the design, development, manufacture and support of advanced air systems. The company, and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the manufacture of military and civilian aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and special mission aircraft. In addition, Alenia provides aircraft upgrade, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), simulation and testing and logistic support services. Furthermore, Alenia plays key roles in the development of defense programs such as the Eurofighter Typhoon, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, and Neuron European UCAV. The company's subsidiaries include Alenia Aermacchi, Alenia North America, Alenia Hellas, and Alenia SIA. It also operates ATR and Superjet International in joint ventures with EADS and Sukhoi, respectively. Alenia is headquartered in Roma, Italy.
- 1. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Company Overview
- 2. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Key Facts
- 3. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Business Description
- 4. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- 5. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - History
- 6. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Threats
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 7. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Key Competitors
- 8. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Key Employees
- 9. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Company Statement
- 10. Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1. Head Office
- 10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. Methodology
- 11.2. Disclaimer