- PDF: Immediate delivery
Alsalam Aircraft Company
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:October 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Alsalam Aircraft Company SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Alsalam Aircraft Companycontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Alsalam Aircraft Company business.
Business Review's "Alsalam Aircraft Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Alsalam Aircraft Company) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Alsalam Aircraft Company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Alsalam Aircraft Co. is an aviation technical services provider in Saudi Arabia. The company was established in 1988. Alsalam provides maintenance and modification services for civil and military aircraft, commercial aircraft, business jet, and VIP aircraft, as well as system upgrades, painting, and VIP aircraft interior design and refurbishment services. The company also offers ground support equipment maintenance, repair, overhaul, and rental services. Alsalam is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Alsalam Aircraft Co. is a joint venture of Boeing Industrial Technology Group, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Saudi Advanced Industries Company, Gulf Investment Company, and the National Industrialization Company. Alsalam employs over 2,500 people.
- 1. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Company Overview
- 2. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Key Facts
- 3. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Business Description
- 4. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Major Products and Services
- 5. Alsalam Aircraft Company - History
- 6. Alsalam Aircraft Company - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Threats
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 7. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Key Competitors
- 8. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Key Employees
- 9. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Company Statement
- 10. Alsalam Aircraft Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1. Head Office
- 10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. Methodology
- 11.2. Disclaimer