- PDF: After confirmation of the company needed, the report will be dispatched within 48 hours (UK business)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Contact us for delivery details
ANWIL SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Product Code:GOD02139
- Publication Date:August 2011
- Publisher:GlobalData (on Demand)
- Product Type: Report
ANWIL SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ANWIL SA (ANWIL) formerly, Zaklady Azotowe Wloclawek. The company is one of the biggest companies in Kujawsko-Pomorskie region. It is engaged in producing various chemicals (Sodium hydroxide, Caustic soda, Sodium chloride, Liquid chlorine); fertilizers (Ammonium nitrate, and various nitrogenous fertilizers) and plastics (Polyvinyl chloride, Plastic compounds, Technical PVC compounds and Dry-blends). It is the only Polish producer of suspension grade polyvinyl chloride (PVC). ANWIL is a member of the Federation of European Chlor-Alkali Producers, European Polyvinyl Chloride Manufacturers Association (ECVM); and European Fertilizer Manufacturers Association EFMA. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Polski Koncern Naftowy Orlen SA. ANWIL is headquartered in Wloclawek, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ANWIL SA provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ANWIL SA and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ANWIL SA - Key Information
- ANWIL SA - Overview
- ANWIL SA - Key Employees
- ANWIL SA - Key Employee Biographies
- ANWIL SA - Key Operational Heads
- ANWIL SA - Major Products and Services
- ANWIL SA - History
- ANWIL SA - Company Statement
- ANWIL SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- ANWIL SA - Business Description
- ANWIL SA - Corporate Strategy
- ANWIL SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ANWIL SA - Strengths
- ANWIL SA - Weaknesses
- ANWIL SA - Opportunities
- ANWIL SA - Threats
- ANWIL SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company