- PDF: Immediate delivery
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:February 2011
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Cargill, Incorporated SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Cargill, Incorporated contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Cargill, Incorporated's business.
Business Review's "Cargill, Incorporated SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Cargill, Incorporated) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Cargill, Incorporated's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Cargill, Incorporated (Cargill) is a global producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. The company has 75 businesses organized under five major segments namely; Agriculture Services, Food Ingredients and Applications, Origination and Processing, Risk Management and Financial, and Industrial. Its product portfolio comprises of animal nutrition & feed, commodity trading & processing, industrial / bioindustrial, energy & fuels, farmer services, financial & risk management, food & beverage, foodservice, pharma & personal care and salt etc. The company partners with farmers, food companies, manufacturers, energy producers and financial providers to create solutions that touch people across the globe. It has spanned operations across Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North America and is headquartered in Minnesota, the US. During the fiscal year 2008, the company recorded revenues of $120.4 billion. Additionally, the company acquired certain assets of Carneco Foods LLC, including a ground beef processing plant in Columbus and 80 acres of land. In November 2008, the company entered into an agreement to acquire full ownership of the Terminal 22 joint venture grain elevator from T22 Holdings Ltd. in Balcarres, Saskatchewan.
- Table of Contents
- Cargill, Incorporated - Company Overview
- Cargill, Incorporated - Key Facts
- Cargill, Incorporated - Business Description
- Cargill, Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- Cargill, Incorporated - History
- Cargill, Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cargill, Incorporated - Strengths
- Cargill, Incorporated - Weaknesses
- Cargill, Incorporated - Opportunities
- Cargill, Incorporated - Threats
- Cargill, Incorporated - Key Competitors
- Cargill, Incorporated - Key Employees
- Cargill, Incorporated - Company Statement
- Cargill, Incorporated - Locations and Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- List of Tables
- Cargill, Incorporated, Key Facts
- Cargill, Incorporated, Major Products and Services
- Cargill, Incorporated, History
- Cargill, Incorporated, Key Employees
- Cargill, Incorporated, Subsidiaries
- Cargill, Incorporated, Locations