- PDF: Immediate delivery
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:September 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Enel Spa SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Enel SpA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Enel SpA's business.
Business Review's "Enel SpA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Enel SpA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Enel SpA's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Enel SpA (Enel) is one of the largest integrated power companies in Italy and Europe's second listed utility by installed capacity. In addition, Enel is the second largest Italian operator in the Natural gas market with about 2.7 million customers and had a 10% market share of the country's natural gas market. Enel is active in the power and gas sectors. The company operates wide range of power generations facilities including nuclear, wind-power, geothermal, hydroelectric, thermoelectric, photovoltaic and biomass. The company has presence in 23 countries across the globe, serving nearly 61 millions of customers, with a generating capacity of about 95,000 MW. Enel conducts its activities through business segments, namely, Iberia and Latin America, Engineering and Innovation, Sales, Renewable Energy, Generation and Energy Management, Infrastructure and Networks, International, the Parent Company, and Services and Other Activities. Enel SpA is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
- 1. Enel SpA - Company Overview
- 2. Enel SpA - Key Facts
- 3. Enel SpA - Business Description
- 4. Enel SpA - Major Products and Services
- 5. Enel SpA - History
- 6. Enel SpA - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Enel SpA - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Enel SpA - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Enel SpA - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Enel SpA - Threats
- 7. Enel SpA - Key Competitors
- 8. Enel SpA - Key Employees
- 9. Enel SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- 10. Enel SpA - Company Statement
- 11. Enel SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11.1. Head Office
- 11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 12. Enel SpA - Financial Ratios
- 12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- 12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- 12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- 12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- 13. Enel SpA - Share Data
- 14. Appendix
- 14.1. Methodology
- 14.2. Ratio Definitions
- 14.3. Disclaimer
- Table 1: Enel SpA Key Facts
- Table 2: Enel SpA Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Enel SpA History
- Table 4: Enel SpA Key Employees
- Table 5: Enel SpA Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: Enel SpA Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Enel SpA Locations
- Table 8: Enel SpA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
- Table 9: Enel SpA, Annual Ratios
- Table 10: Enel SpA, Interim Ratios
- Table 11: Enel SpA, Share Data
- Table 12: Enel SpA Ratio Definitions
- Figure 1: Enel SpA, Ratio Charts