- PDF: Delivered by email within 12 to 48 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri)
Genuine Medica Pvt. Ltd.
- Publication Date:February 2012
- Publisher:Netscribes (India)
- Product Type: Report
Genuine Medica Pvt. Ltd.
Genuine Medica Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in New Delhi and supplies Medical Equipments in the domains of Electronic Video Endoscope, Gastroscopy Set, Ultrasound Scanner, etc.
The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Key Products and Services of the company describes the rationale of how it creates, delivers, and captures value through its products and services offered Information about the company's management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers along with key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company's operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet for fiscal year 2007-10, profit and loss a/c and the key ratios depicting the key financial figures for fiscal year 2008-10.
Industry Analysis provides top level understanding of the Medical Equipment sector in India with special reference to medical imaging segment. Market size, growth, key segments, growth drivers, import \ export and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such financial performance and service offerings. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors' key financial ratios in the competitive benchmarking chapter.
- Executive Summary
- Page 2: Basic Information, Brief Description, Brief History
- Offices & Centres
- Page 3: India and Regions
- Business Model
- Page 4-6: Key Products and Services
- Key People
- Page 7: Key People, Shareholders of the Company, Shareholding Pattern and Ownership Structure
- SWOT Analysis
- Page 8-9: Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats
- Financial Profile
- Page 10: Profit & Loss Account, Financial Snapshot and Financial Summary (2010, 2009 and 2008)
- Page 11: Balance Sheet (2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007)
- Page 12: Key Ratios and Key Ratio Analysis (2010, 2009 and 2008)
- Page 13-15: Annual Financial Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Industry Analysis
- Page 16: Medical Equipment Industry Overview, Market Size and Growth (2009-2015e) and Segments
- Page 17: Imaging and Diagnostic Device Market Overview, Market Size and Growth (2009-2015e) and Import-Import Pattern of Major Imaging Devices
- Competitive Landscape
- Page 18: Brief Overview of the Competitor
- Page 19: Competitive Scenario
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Page 20-21: Key Financial Ratios (2010)
- Page 22: Key Ratios Definitions