- PDF: Immediate delivery
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Product Code:ICD10818
- Publication Date:September 2011
- Product Type: Report
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
ICD Research's "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. (Hobby Lobby) is a specialty retailer, selling arts and crafts merchandise for scrapbooking, picture framing, and jewelry making, along with fabrics, cards, baskets, home accents, and holiday supplies. It operates 486 stores across 40 locations across the US under Hobby Lobby Creative Centers banner. In addition to its stores, the company has manufacturing and distribution operation located in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and also, operates through Hong Kong Connection, HL Construction, Every Tribe Entertainment, Ethno-Graphic Media, Endless Possibilities, Hemispheres, and Mardel franchises. Hobby Lobby is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
- 1 Business Analysis
- 1.1 Company Overview
- 1.2 Business Description
- 1.3 Major Products and Services
- 2 Recent Developments
- 3 SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Strengths
- 3.3 Weaknesses
- 3.4 Opportunities
- 3.5 Threats
- 4 Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. - History
- 5 Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., History
- Table 3: Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., Key Employees
- Table 4: Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., Key Employee Biographies