- PDF: Immediate delivery
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Product Code:BRW02681
- Publication Date:December 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. business.
Business Review's "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd (Kelowna) is a Canada based company engaged in providing aircraft service. The company provides maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. It is engaged in serving the commercial, corporate and military aviation industries. The company's Flight Operations segment provides daily cargo services for Purolator Courier. The MRO services offered by the company are Heavy Maintenance, Line Maintenance, Modifications, Engine Overhaul, Landing Gear Overhaul, Engineering services, Support services and Training. Kelowna's subsidiaries include Allied Wings. It is engaged in providing Contracted Flying Training and Support programs to the Canadian Forces. The company also provides Convair solutions. The company is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia, the US.
- 1. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Company Overview
- 2. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Key Facts
- 3. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Business Description
- 4. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 5. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - History
- 6. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Threats
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 7. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 8. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Key Employees
- 9. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Company Statement
- 10. Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1. Head Office
- 10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. Methodology
- 11.2. Disclaimer