- PDF: After confirmation of the company needed, the report will be dispatched within 48 hours (UK business)
NTR plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Publication Date:August 2011
- Publisher:GlobalData (on Demand)
- Product Type: Report
NTR plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NTR plc is the international renewable energy group. The company principally operates as a developer and operator of renewable energy and sustainable waste management in Europe and North America. The company, through its subsidiaries, involves in the recycling and sustainable waste management, solar thermal energy, bioenergy and biofuel, and toll road operations sectors. It operates across three main sectors namely, renewable energy (wind, solar, biofuels), sustainable waste management (recycling, waste management and water), and other infrastructure (roads). The company, formerly known as National Toll Roads plc, was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
NTR plc Key Recent Developments. . .
Dec 23, 2010: SoCal Edison Announces Termination Of 663MW Solar Power Contract With Tessera Solar
Dec 09, 2010: Greenstar Announces It Is New Official Partner And Jersey Sponsor Of Houston Dynamo
Nov 16, 2010: NTR Reports Net Loss Of EUR285.54 million In Fiscal 2010
Jan 22, 2010: Tessera Solar, SES Unveil Maricopa Solar Plant In Greater Phoenix, Arizona
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NTR plc provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of NTR plc and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Key Information
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Overview
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Key Employees
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Key Employee Biographies
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Key Operational Heads
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Major Products and Services
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - History
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Company Statement
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Business Description
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Corporate Strategy
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Strengths
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Weaknesses
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Opportunities
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Threats
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company