- PDF: Immediate delivery
Sgl Carbon Se
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:April 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Sgl Carbon Se SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's SGL Carbon SE contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning SGL Carbon SE's business.
Business Review's "SGL Carbon SE SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (SGL Carbon SE) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents SGL Carbon SE's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
SGL Carbon SE (SGL), formerly known as SGL Carbon AG is engaged in the manufacture of carbon products, graphite products and composite materials. The company also manufactures natural and synthetic graphite products for a variety of industrial applications worldwide. It operates through three business units namely, Performance Products (PP), Graphite Materials & Systems (GMS) and Carbon Fibers & Composites (CFC). The major industries served by the company include steel, aluminum, automotive, chemical, semiconductor, wind energy, solar power, battery, and environmental protection industries, as well as defense, aerospace, and nuclear energy companies. The company is headquartered at Wiesbaden, Germany.
- 1. SGL Carbon SE - Company Overview
- 2. SGL Carbon SE - Key Facts
- 3. SGL Carbon SE - Business Description
- 4. SGL Carbon SE - Major Products and Services
- 5. SGL Carbon SE - History
- 6. SGL Carbon SE - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. SGL Carbon SE - Strengths
- 6.1.2. SGL Carbon SE - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. SGL Carbon SE - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. SGL Carbon SE - Threats
- 7. SGL Carbon SE - Key Competitors
- 8. SGL Carbon SE - Key Employees
- 9. SGL Carbon SE - Key Employee Biographies
- 10. SGL Carbon SE - Company Statement
- 11. SGL Carbon SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11.1. Head Office
- 11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 12. SGL Carbon SE - Financial Ratios
- 12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- 12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- 12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- 12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- 13. SGL Carbon SE - Share Data
- 14. Appendix
- 14.1. Methodology
- 14.2. Ratio Definitions
- 14.3. Disclaimer
- Table 1: SGL Carbon SE Key Facts
- Table 2: SGL Carbon SE Major Products and Services
- Table 3: SGL Carbon SE History
- Table 4: SGL Carbon SE Key Employees
- Table 5: SGL Carbon SE Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: SGL Carbon SE Subsidiaries
- Table 7: SGL Carbon SE Locations
- Table 8: SGL Carbon SE, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
- Table 9: SGL Carbon SE, Annual Ratios
- Table 10: SGL Carbon SE, Interim Ratios
- Table 11: SGL Carbon SE, Share Data
- Table 12: SGL Carbon SE Ratio Definitions
- Figure 1: SGL Carbon SE, Ratio Charts