- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 48 UK business hours.
Siemens Ag (Sie)
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Product Code:GDA06814
- Publication Date:December 2010
- Product Type: Report
Siemens Ag (Sie) Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Siemens AG (Siemens) is a leading electronics and electrical engineering company. It principally operates in the industrial, energy and healthcare sectors. The business operations of the company are broadly classified into six segments, namely, Industry; Energy; Healthcare; Siemens IT Solutions and Services; Siemens Financial Services (SFS); and Equity Investments. Geographically, the company operates in more than 190 countries worldwide. Siemens is headquartered in Munich, Germany. Siemens has a strong presence in the renewable energy sector.
Siemens AG Key Recent Developments . .
Dec 02, 2010: Siemens Canada Selects Tillsonburg, Ontario, For Canadian Wind Turbine Blade Manufacturing Site
Nov 26, 2010: TVO Announces Delay Of Unit 3 Start-Up At Olkiluoto Nuclear Plant Until 2013
Nov 26, 2010: Iberdrola, Siemens Plan To Invest Around $354 Million To Build 161MW Wind Farm In Tamaulipas, Mexico
Nov 26, 2010: Manchester City Council Approves Siemens Proposal To Build Two Story Office And Laboratory Building In Withington, UK
Nov 16, 2010: RWE npower Awards Contract To MENCK For Gwynt y Mor Offshore Wind Farm
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Siemens AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
This report covers the following industry codes:
SIC Code: 3823
NAICS Code: 334513
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Siemens AG - Key Facts
- Siemens AG - Key Employees
- Siemens AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Siemens AG - Major Products and Services
- Siemens AG - History
- Siemens AG - Company Statement
- Siemens AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Siemens AG - Business Description
- Business Description - Energy
- Energy - Overview
- Energy - Production
- Energy - Financials
- Energy - Market View
- Energy - Key Strategies
- Equity Investments - Overview
- Healthcare - Overview
- Healthcare - Production
- Healthcare - Financials
- Healthcare - Market View
- Healthcare - Key Strategies
- Industry - Overview
- Industry - Production
- Industry - Financials
- Industry - Market View
- Industry - Key Strategies
- Business Description - Siemens Financial Services (SFS)
- Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - Overview
- Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - Production
- Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - Financials
- Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - Market View
- Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - Key Strategies
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS) - Production
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS) - Financials
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS) - Market View
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS) - Key Strategies
- Siemens AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Siemens AG - Strengths
- Strength - Strong Operating Performance
- Strength - Dominant Market Position
- Strength - Focused Research and Development
- Strength - Strategic Acquisitions
- Strength - Innovative Products and Solutions
- Siemens AG - Weaknesses
- Weakness - Declining Profitability
- Weakness - Corruption Charges
- Weakness - Third Party Reliance
- Weakness - Labor Unrest
- Siemens AG - Opportunities
- Opportunity - Siemens and Rosatom Nuclear Joint Venture
- Opportunity - Increasing Environment Concerns
- Opportunity - Growing Focus on Renewable Energy
- Opportunity - Aging Population
- Opportunity - Information Technology
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Energy Demand
- Siemens AG - Threats
- Threat - International Fraud
- Threat - Operational Risk
- Threat - Financial Crisis and Market Dynamics
- Siemens AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
- Sep 20, 2010: KfW IPEX-Bank Consortium Finances Two Combined-Cycle Power Plants In Oman
- Sep 16, 2010: Siemens To Modernize Switchgear Manufacturing Plant In Berlin At Cost Of EUR100 Million
- Sep 15, 2010: RWE npower Awards GBP15 Million Cable Contract To Prysmian For Gwynt y Mor Offshore Wind Farm
- Sep 13, 2010: Statkraft And Siemens Sign EPC Contract For Knapsack II Power Project In Cologne, Germany
- Sep 10, 2010: Jumbo Offshore Installs Last TP At Greater Gabbard Wind Farm
- Sep 09, 2010: Statoil To Test Siemens Gearless Wind Turbine At Havoygavlen Wind Farm In Norway
- Sep 08, 2010: Fred. Olsen Renewables Commences Operations At 138MW Crystal Rig II Wind Farm In Scotland
- Sep 08, 2010: PGE Announces Completion Of Biglow Canyon Wind Farm
- Sep 07, 2010: Colfax's Allweiler Secures EUR5 Million Fuel Injection Skid Order For Iraqi Power Plants
- Sep 04, 2010: Siemens Plans Electricity Investments In Basra Province, Iraq
- Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us