- PDF: Immediate delivery
Takara Holdings Inc.
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:September 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Takara Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Takara Holdings Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Takara Holdings Inc.'s business.
Business Review's "Takara Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Takara Holdings Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Takara Holdings Inc.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Takara Holdings Inc. (Takara) is a Japan based holding company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of products for the alcohol, food and bio medical markets. It offers a wide spectrum of alcoholic beverages and seasonings such as shochu, sake, and light alcohol refreshers, research reagents and scientific instruments, and contract research services to its customers. The company through Takara Shuzo Group is engaged in the alcoholic beverages and seasonings business; through the Takara Bio Group operates in biomedical business; and through Takara Healthcare Inc., engaged in health foods business. It operates principally in Japan and sells its products in more than 40 countries across Europe, the US, and Asia. Takara is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
- 1. Takara Holdings Inc. - Company Overview
- 2. Takara Holdings Inc. - Key Facts
- 3. Takara Holdings Inc. - Business Description
- 4. Takara Holdings Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 5. Takara Holdings Inc. - History
- 6. Takara Holdings Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Takara Holdings Inc. - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Takara Holdings Inc. - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Takara Holdings Inc. - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Takara Holdings Inc. - Threats
- 7. Takara Holdings Inc. - Key Competitors
- 8. Takara Holdings Inc. - Key Employees
- 9. Takara Holdings Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10. Takara Holdings Inc. - Company Statement
- 11. Takara Holdings Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11.1. Head Office
- 11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 12. Takara Holdings Inc. - Financial Ratios
- 12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- 12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- 12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- 12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- 13. Takara Holdings Inc. - Share Data
- 14. Appendix
- 14.1. Methodology
- 14.2. Ratio Definitions
- 14.3. Disclaimer
- Table 1: Takara Holdings Inc. Key Facts
- Table 2: Takara Holdings Inc. Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Takara Holdings Inc. History
- Table 4: Takara Holdings Inc. Key Employees
- Table 5: Takara Holdings Inc. Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: Takara Holdings Inc. Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Takara Holdings Inc. Locations
- Table 8: Takara Holdings Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
- Table 9: Takara Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios
- Table 10: Takara Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios
- Table 11: Takara Holdings Inc., Share Data
- Table 12: Takara Holdings Inc. Ratio Definitions
- Figure 1: Takara Holdings Inc., Ratio Charts