- PDF: Immediate delivery
SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Publication Date:February 2010
- Publisher:Business Review
- Product Type: Report
Visa Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review's Visa Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Visa Inc.'s business.
Business Review's "Visa Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Visa Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Visa Inc.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Visa Inc. (Visa) is a US based card payment company, which operates one of the world's largest retail electronic payments network. It is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. The company facilitates the transfer of value and information within the financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities, enabling global commerce. The company owns a range of payment brands, including Visa, Visa Electron, PLUS, and Interlink, which are licensed to customers for use in the payment programs offered by Visa. Visa brand is accepted at more than 29 million merchant outlets and 1.6 million ATMs in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Visa is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
- 1. Visa Inc. - Company Overview
- 2. Visa Inc. - Key Facts
- 3. Visa Inc. - Business Description
- 4. Visa Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 5. Visa Inc. - History
- 6. Visa Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 6.1.1. Visa Inc. - Strengths
- 6.1.2. Visa Inc. - Weaknesses
- 6.1.3. Visa Inc. - Opportunities
- 6.1.4. Visa Inc. - Threats
- 7. Visa Inc. - Key Competitors
- 8. Visa Inc. - Key Employees
- 9. Visa Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10. Visa Inc. - Company Statement
- 11. Visa Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11.1. Head Office
- 11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 12. Visa Inc. - Financial Ratios
- 12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- 12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- 12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- 12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- 13. Visa Inc. - Share Data
- 14. Appendix
- 14.1. Methodology
- 14.2. Ratio Definitions
- 14.3. Disclaimer
- Table 1: Visa Inc. Key Facts
- Table 2: Visa Inc. Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Visa Inc. History
- Table 4: Visa Inc. Key Employees
- Table 5: Visa Inc. Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: Visa Inc. Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Visa Inc. Locations
- Table 8: Visa Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
- Table 9: Visa Inc., Annual Ratios
- Table 10: Visa Inc., Interim Ratios
- Table 11: Visa Inc., Share Data
- Table 12: Visa Inc. Ratio Definitions
- Figure 1: Visa Inc., Ratio Charts