- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
2010 company profile edition 2
- Publication Date:June 2010
- Publisher:Just Auto
- Product Type: Report
Volvo Car 2010 company profile edition 2
This latest edition just-auto company profile is part of a major series of reports that will provide you with convenient and concise analysis on the world's largest component and vehicle manufacturers. Each individual company is profiled in a consistent format, allowing you to quickly and easily make comparisons between companies.
Addressing all the key issues that confront the company, this profile analyses new product development and R&D, financial and market information, company structure and product range, as well as offering a summary of the company's strategy and our view of its future prospects.
- The profile is structured as follows:
- Company Dossier
- A series of 'grab pages' summarising the main chapters of the profile. Ideal for busy executives who just need the key facts now!
- Worldwide Locations
- Details the company structure from head office down. With tables listing key locations worldwide, plus available details on employee numbers.
- Financial Analysis
- A review of the financial strategy of the company as recorded in public statements and reports, followed by an analysis of the accounts for the last five years. It includes commentary offering our opinion on how the company has performed.
- Competitor Analysis
- just-auto's review of how the company is performing against its key competitors.
- Key Events
- A quick history lesson: detailing the major events that have affected the company, running right up to recent news.
- SWOT Analysis
- just-auto's proprietary SWOT analysis provides a snapshot 'barometer' for the company, detailing its key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Provides commentary and pie charts detailing % share of sales by region for the company.
- Products and Product Development
- Provides commentary and pie charts detailing % share of sales by product group for the company.
- A summary of just-auto's predictions for the company's short-term future outlook.