- PDF: Delivered by email within 24 to 48 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri)
Global Flexible Displays Market
- Publication Date:May 2013
- Product Type: Report
Global Flexible Displays Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Flexible Displays market to grow at a CAGR of 45.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high demand for flexible displays in smartphones and tablet computers. The Global Flexible Displays market has also been witnessing the rapid technological advancement. However, lack of technology standards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Flexible Displays market, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Flexible Displays market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include E Ink Holdings Inc., Samsung, LG Display Co. Ltd., and Sony Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are DuPont Displays, Kent Displays, Inc., Nokia Corp., Philips Electronics, Plastic Logic Ltd. and Universal Display Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Market Coverage
- Market Overview
- Product Offerings
- 4. Market Landscape
- 4.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 4.2. Market Size and Forecast by Units
- 4.3. Five Force Analysis
- 5. Geographical Segmentation
- 6. Key Leading Countries
- 7. Vendor Landscape
- 8. Buying Criteria
- 9. Market Growth Drivers
- 10. Drivers and their Impact
- 11. Market Challenges
- 12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- 13. Market Trends
- 14. Key Vendor Analysis
- 14.1. Samsung
- 14.1.1. Business Overview
- 14.1.2. Key Information
- 14.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 14.2. Phillips Electronics
- 14.2.1. Business Overview
- 14.2.2. SWOT Analysis
- 14.3. Sony Corp.
- 14.3.1. Business Overview
- 14.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 14.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 14.4. E Ink Holdings, Ink
- 14.4.1. Business Overview
- 14.4.2. SWOT Analysis
- 15. Other Reports in this Series
- List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Flexible Displays Market 2012-2016 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 2: Global Flexible Displays Market by Unit Shipment 2012-2016 (units in million)
- Exhibit 3: Global Flexible Displays Market by Geographical Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 4: Global Smartphone Market Unit Shipment 2012-2016 (Units in millions)
- Exhibit 5: Business Segmentation of Philips Electronics
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Sony Corp.