- PDF: Delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri
Future of Semiconductors in Flexible Electronics Market
High Demand from Asia-Pacific Region will Drive the Growth of the Flexible Electronics Market
- Product Code:FRS02932
- Publication Date:August 2012
- Publisher:Frost & Sullivan
- Product Type: Report
Future of Semiconductors in Flexible Electronics Market High Demand from Asia-Pacific Region will Drive the Growth of the Flexible Electronics Market
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for flexible electronics. This study analyzes the trends and the competitive environment of the market. The study provides the detailed analysis of the drivers and restraints that affect the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis of the market in the years to come. Main applications considered for the market are displays, lighting, energy, military, and healthcare. According to the study, maximum growth potential is seen in the consumer electronics segment, and the major revenue-generating region will be Asia-Pacific.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- At what rate is the market growing?
- What are all the chief vertical markets that the flexible electronics industry is catering to?
- What is the revenue split among these vertical markets?
- How is the market revenue split geographically? How will this split vary over the forecast period?
- What are the major Mega Trends that are going to affect the global flexible electronics market?
- What is the technology roadmap of the various flexible electronic products in the study period?
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Flexible Electronics Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- North America Breakdown
- Europe Breakdown
- Asia-Pacific Breakdown
- Technology Roadmap
- The Last Word