- PDF: Immediate delivery
Servers – China
a snapshot (2009)
- Publication Date:April 2010
- Product Type: Report
Servers – China a snapshot (2009)
Servers in China by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2009. This market covers all servers including servers for CCTV systems. It does not include PCs or PC peripherals. Market size is based on shipments. Market size for Servers in China is given in units with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for China. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
Mintel Snapshot reports are ideal for those needing a concise, reliable, top-line market overview.
Before deciding to invest in deeper market research, Mintel Snapshot reports will provide answers on the size and structure of a market, along with the forecasted performance.
Using a blend of primary and secondary research, enhanced by exclusive insights from Mintel, users of Mintel Snapshot reports will be assured they are using the best-in-class transparent research data.
- Market size
- Figure 1: Volume - Absolute size (2004 - 2013)
- Figure 2: Volume - Growth (2004 - 2013)
- Table 1: Volume (2004 - 2013)
- Market shares
- Figure 3: China - Servers: Company market share by volume (2008)
- Table 2: China - Servers: Company market share by volume (2008)
- Company details
- Table 3: China - Servers: Website Links
- Compound annual growth rates
- Table 4: Compound annual growth rates (2004 - 2013)
- Socio-economic data
- Figure 4: Population (millions) (2003 - 2014)
- Table 5: Population (millions) (2003 - 2014)
- Figure 5: Consumer price index (CPI) (2002 - 2014)
- Table 6: Consumer price index (CPI) (2002 - 2014)
- Figure 6: Gross domestic product (m USD) (2003 - 2014)
- Table 7: Gross domestic product (m USD) (2003 - 2014)
- Figure 7: Exchange rates (2003 - 2014)
- Table 8: Exchange rates (2003 - 2014)
- About Mintel