• PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
  • PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.

IP VPN Market Forecast in Australia to 2016

  • Publication Date:April 2011
  • Publisher:Datamonitor
  • Product Type: Report
  • Pages:44

IP VPN Market Forecast in Australia to 2016

Introduction

This databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Australia. It details total IP VPN revenues split by industry sector (retail, manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, education, and other) and enterprise size.

Scope

  • Australia: IP VPN Market Overview
  • Australia: MPLS VPN Services Revenue Analysis
  • Australia: IPsec VPN Services Revenue Analysis

Highlights

The IP VPN market in Australia grew at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2008 and 2010. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the 2011-16 period.

In Australia, MPLS VPN services accounted for largest share (81.3%) within IP VPN market in 2010. IPsec VPN services accounted for the remaining share of 18.7%.

Reasons to Purchase

  • Learn how the market for IP VPN services in Australia will evolve over the next five years.
  • Discover if revenue growth be sustained in spite of fierce competition and increasing commoditization of services.
  • Assess which industry sectors (verticals) offer the greatest revenue potential for IP VPN services in Australia.
  • Overview
    • Catalyst
    • Summary
    • Introduction
    • Reasons to purchase
    • Definitions
    • Australia IP VPN Market Overview
    • Overview
    • IP VPN connections analysis
    • IP VPN revenue analysis
    • IP VPN service revenues by business size
    • IP VPN service revenues by industry vertical
    • Australia MPLS VPN Services Revenue Analysis
    • MPLS VPN service revenues by business size
    • MPLS VPN service revenues by vertical
    • Australia IPsec VPN Services Revenue Analysis
    • IPsec VPN service revenues by business size
    • IPsec VPN service revenues by vertical
    • Appendix
    • Forecast methodology
    • Further reading
    • Disclaimer
  • LIST OF FIGURES
    • Figure 1: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s) and revenue ($m), 2008-16
    • Figure 2: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s), 2008-10
    • Figure 3: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s), 2010-16
    • Figure 4: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2008-10
    • Figure 5: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2010-16
    • Figure 6: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Figure 7: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Figure 8: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Figure 9: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
    • Figure 10: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Figure 11: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Figure 12: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Figure 13: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
    • Figure 14: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Figure 15: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Figure 16: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Figure 17: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
    • Figure 18: Flowchart of forecast model: IP VPN enterprise connections
    • Figure 19: Flowchart of forecast model: enterprise revenues
  • LIST OF TABLES
    • Table 1: IP VPN market: definitions
    • Table 2: Industry vertical: definitions
    • Table 3: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s) and revenue ($m), 2008-16
    • Table 4: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s), 2008-10
    • Table 5: Australia, IP VPN connections (000s), 2010-16
    • Table 6: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2008-10
    • Table 7: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2010-16
    • Table 8: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Table 9: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Table 10: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Table 11: Australia, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
    • Table 12: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Table 13: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Table 14: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Table 15: Australia, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
    • Table 16: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008-10
    • Table 17: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010-16
    • Table 18: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008-10
    • Table 19: Australia, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010-16
+44 20 8816 8548

Ask a question about IP VPN Market Forecast in Australia to 2016

Enter the characters you see in the picture below
Captcha