- PDF: Immediate delivery
Global SaaS-based CRM Market
- Publication Date:March 2010
- Product Type: Report
Global SaaS-based CRM Market 2009-2013
SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an on-demand deployment of CRM software, where the user can access the software through license or lease as a Web-based service. It provides an alternative to implementation or maintaining CRM software.
The SaaS-based CRM is increasingly becoming popular as resources are maintained by a service provider. Further, SaaS-based CRM provides flexible, low-cost business model to enable its customers focus more on their core business. Moreover, the businesses can easily meet the fluctuating demands through this model. Additionally, the SaaS-based CRM service provider gives customers network-based access to a single copy of CRM application, which is created specifically for SaaS distribution. Thus, it eliminates the need for time consuming patches and updates in the software.
The tough economic conditions have resulted in the growth of the SaaS-based marketing model. This is because it provides the companies with cost-effective option of accessing a software-as-a-service instead of implementing the entire package software. Thus, the companies are adopting new technologies such as SaaS-based CRM that can substantially reduce the cost.
Presently, the credit crunch and small & medium businesses are opting for SaaS-based CRM as a cost effective alternative by making installment based payments. Moreover, most of the IT companies are channelizing their product portfolio and introducing new service offerings (like social networking services through the SaaS-based CRM). Further, the increasing use of Web-based computing and popularity of Web-based applications have fueled the growth of SaaS-based CRM. Furthermore, the companies are exploring new mediums to enhance the customer experience through the adoption of SaaS-based CRM.
This report highlights scope of the SaaS-based CRM market, along with trends, drivers, growth inhibitors and a few major vendors in the market.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Market Size and Forecast
- 3. Geographic Segmentation
- 3.1.Market Size in Americas
- 3.2.Market Size in EMEA
- 3.3.Market Size in APAC
- 4. Market Trends in SaaS-based CRM
- 5. Market Drivers in SaaS-based CRM
- 6. Market Challenges in SaaS-based CRM
- 7. Vendors
- 8. Related Reports in this Series
- List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 2.1: SaaS-based CRM Market Size & Forecast 2009-2013 (In $million)
- Exhibit 3.1: SaaS-based CRM Market Size & Forecast 2009 (In $million)
- Exhibit 3.2: SaaS-based CRM Market Size in Americas 2009-2013 (in $million)
- Exhibit 3.3: SaaS-based CRM Market Size in EMEA 2009-2013 (in $million)
- Exhibit 3.4: SaaS-based CRM Market Size in APAC 2009-2013 (in $million)