- PDF: Immediate delivery
Bleach in Belarus
- Product Code:EUR12172
- Publication Date:April 2013
- Product Type: Report
Bleach in Belarus
In 2012 bleach category was negligible. The main reason was that the major ingredient of those is chlorine, which is considered by Belarusians harmful to health. There actually were represented product with bleach effect on the market, however this function was the additional to products' major (e.g. Unilever's Domestos toilet care product claims to carry bleach function, too).
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Belarus market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- BLEACH IN BELARUS
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Only Records Value Growth
- Major Shift Towards Economical Consumption
- Crisis As An Opportunity for Domestic Manufacturers
- International Players Still Dominate
- Positive Volume and Value Growth Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Households 2007-2012
- Market Data
- Table 2 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 4 Home Care Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 5 Home Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 1 Research Sources