- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 48 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 2 to 5 working days.
Research Report on Chinese Coke Industry
- Product Code:CRI00187
- Publication Date:April 2011
- Publisher:China Research & Int.
- Product Type: Report
Research Report on Chinese Coke Industry 2011-2012
Coke is widely used in blast furnace iron making, cupola melt iron, ferroalloy smelting, non-ferrous metal smelting and other production. As reducing agent, energy and agent for carbon, it is also applied as a raw material in such fields as calcium carbide production, gasification and synthetic chemistry.
In China, the iron and steel industry is the major consumption field, therefore, coke consumption greatly relies on the operation of iron and steel industry. In 2010, the output of Chinese crude iron reached 590.22 million tons, increasing by 7.40% YOY. In 2010, the output of Chinese crude steel reached 626.65 million tons, increasing by 9.30% YOY. Seen from the relation between the coke industry and the iron and steel industry, the change in the iron and steel industry directly affects the trend of the coke industry.
In 2010, China produced 387.57 million tons, increasing by 9.10% YOY. In 2010, Chinese consumption reached 384.30 million tons, increasing by 8.35% YOY, which was the year with the most consumption in the coke history.
Seen from Chinese Coke output distribution, Chinese coking enterprises are in unbalanced distribution and are mainly distributed in North China, East China and Northeast area. Shanxi is still the most important coke production area in China. In 2010, the coke output of Shanxi Province reached 84.76 million tons, increasing by 11.10% YOY and accounting for 21.87% of the total output nationwide. The coke output of Shanxi maintained the first in China successively followed by Hebei, Shandong, Henan and Inner Mongolia, but the proportion of output still decreased.
In 2010, the export of coke accumulated over 3 million tons in China, increasing by 492% over the same period of 2009. In 2010, the performance of Chinese coke export market was better, i.e., whether export volume or amount increased substantially over the same period of 2009. However, compared with the previous years, the export of Chinese coke industry was still in a slump state. Compared with the output of China, such export volume can be basically neglected. In 2010, the import volume of Chinese coke was only around 110,000 tons, but the import volume of coking coal reached 47.27 million tons, increasing by 37.33% YOY.
In 2011-2012, it is expected that the annual growth speed of Chinese GDP will still keep over
8%. Iron and steel, chemical engineering, non-ferrous metal, machinery and other industries pulling the consumption of coke will still keep steady and increased momentum, which will create a better market space for the development of the coke industry.
Through this report, readers may obtain the following and more information:
- Present situation of Chinese coke industry
- Analysis on industry chain of Chinese coke industry
- Key production enterprises of Chinese coke industry
- Prediction on development trend of Chinese coke industry
Following persons are recommended to buy this report:
- Coke production enterprises
- Coke trade enterprises
- Iron and steel enterprises
- Investors and research institutes paying attention to Chinese coke industry
- 1 Related Concepts of Chinese Coke Industry
- 1.1 Definition and Classification of Coke
- 1.1.1 Definition of Coke
- 1.1.2 Classification of Coke
- 1.1.3 Production Structure of Coke
- 1.1.4 Major Quality Indexes of Coke
- 1.2 Status of Coke Industry in Chinese National Economy, 2010
- 1.2.1 Overall Status
- 1.2.2 Labor Productivity
- 2 Development Environment of Chinese Coke Industry, 2011-2012
- 2.1 Analysis on Macroeconomic Environment
- 2.1.1 Chinese Economy
- 2.1.2 The Impact of Macroeconomic to Coke Industry
- 2.2 Policy Environment of Chinese Coke Industry
- 2.2.1 Major Industry Policies
- 2.2.2 Policy Development Trend
- 3 Analysis and Prediction on Supply and Demand of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010-2012
- 3.1 Analysis and Prediction on Chinese Coke Production
- 3.1.1 Analysis on Chinese Coke Production Capability
- 3.1.2 Chinese Coke Production
- 3.1.3 Analysis on Regional Production of Chinese Coke
- 3.1.4 Layout of Chinese Coke Production
- 3.2 Analysis and Prediction on Consumption of Chinese Coke, 2010-2012
- 3.2.1 Total Chinese Coke Consumption, 2010-2012
- 3.2.2 Demand of Chinese Metallurgical Industry for Coke, 2010
- 3.3 Analysis on Import and Export of Chinese Coke
- 3.3.1 Coke Export
- 3.3.2 Coke Import
- 3.3.3 Prediction on Coke Import and Export Situation
- 3.4 Analysis and Prediction on Prices of Chinese Coke
- 3.4.1 Analysis on Prices of Coke
- 3.4.2 Prediction on Price Trend of Chinese coke, 2011-2012
- 4 Analysis and Prediction on Operating Condition of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010-2012
- 4.1 Operating Condition of Coke Industry
- 4.1.1 Scale of Coke Industry
- 4.1.2 Sales Income of Coke Industry
- 4.1.3 Profitability of Coke Industry
- 4.2 Key Projects of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010
- 5 Analysis on Related Industries of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010-2011
- 5.1 Coking Coal Industry
- 5.1.1 Production of Chinese Coking Coal
- 5.1.2 Demand of Chinese Coking Coal
- 5.1.3 Prediction on Supply and Demand of Chinese Coking Coal
- 5.2 Iron and Steel Industry
- 6 Analysis on Chinese Coke Industry by Region, 2010-2012
- 6.1 Overall Analysis on Regional Distribution of Coke Industry
- 6.1.1 Analysis on Regional Distribution Characteristics of Chinese Coke Industry
- 6.1.2 Regional Distribution of Industry Assets
- 6.1.3 Analysis on Regional Distribution of Industry Efficiency Index
- 6.2 Coke Industry of Shanxi Province
- 6.2.1 Overview of Coke Industry of Shanxi Province
- 6.2.2 Analysis on Production of Coke Industry of Shanxi Province
- 6.2.3 Prediction on Development of Coke Industry of Shanxi Province
- 6.3 Coke Industry of Hebei Province
- 6.4 Coke Industry of Shandong Province
- 7 Analysis on Key Enterprises of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010-2011
- 7.1 Shandong Tiexiong Energy Coalification Co., Ltd.
- 7.1.1 Overview
- 7.1.2 Operation
- 7.2 Panzhihua Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- 7.3 Shanghai Coking & Chemical Corporation
- 7.4 Shanxi Sunlight Coking (Group) Co., Ltd.
- 7.5 Shanxi Coking Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.6 Shanxi Lubao Group
- 7.7 Shanxi Jinye Coal & Coking Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.8 Xingtai Risun Coking Co., Ltd.
- 7.9 Jingdezhen Coking Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.10 Taiyuan Coal Gasification (Group) Co., Ltd.
- 8 Prediction on Development and Investment of Chinese Coke Industry, 2011-2012
- 8.1 Analysis on Development Impact Factors of Chinese Coke Industry
- 8.1.1 Economic Environment
- 8.1.2 Industry Policy
- 8.1.3 Supply and Demand of Market
- 8.1.4 Market Competition
- 8.2 Prediction on Chinese Coke Industry Market, 2011-2012
- 8.2.1 Prediction on Output and Demand
- 8.2.2 Prediction on Market Scale
- 8.3 Prediction on Investment Opportunity of Chinese Coke Industry, 2011-2012
- 8.4 Recommendations on Investment and Development of Chinese Coke Industry, 2011-2012
- Selected Charts
- Chart Comparison of Metallurgy Coke Ash between China and Some Developed Countries
- Chart Proportion of Total Industrial Output of Chinese Coke Industry in GDP, 2006-2010
- Chart Chinese GDP, 2006-2010
- Chart Major Industrial Policies of Chinese Coke Industry, 2010-2011
- Chart Major Indexes of Chinese Coke Industry, 2006-2010
- Chart Sales Income of Chinese Coke Industry, 2006-2010
- Chart Profitability of Chinese Coke Industry, 2006-2010
- Chart Regional Output of Chinese Coke, 2010
- Chart Export Volume of Chinese Coking Coal, 2006-2010
- Chart Prediction on Chinese Coke Output, 2011-2015
- Chart Prediction on Demand for Chinese Coke, 2011-2015
- Chart Prediction on Sales Income of Chinese Coke Industry, 2011-2015