- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Financial Deals Industry Tracker - Retail, August 2008
- Publication Date:October 2008
- Product Type: Report
Financial Deals Industry Tracker - Retail, August 2008"Please note that this product is delivered in a slide pack format. The slide pack is a PowerPoint presentation and its data can be can be used as per the copyright policies. Should you have any queries regarding the model please do not hesitate to call us on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7060 7474 or email our customer service on email@example.com"
Verdict Research's Financial Deals Industry Tracker contains qualitative and quantitative analysis of monthly deal activity (including strategic alliances) in the retail industry across global markets, with a specific focus on key emerging markets. It offers insights into deal activity, deal rationale and valuation trends.
- Insights into deal activity across M&A, private equity, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and strategic alliance deals.
- Geographical trends by primary regions and by key emerging markets.
- Detailed analysis of the deal activity during the month, along with the trend for the last six months by deal volume and value.
The retail sector recorded 60 M&A deals worth $8.2bn in August, an increase of 27.7% over the six-month (Feb 2008Jul 2008) average. M&A activity was driven by online retailers and drugstore operators.
August saw increased private equity interest in retail, with a focus on emerging markets driven by attractive demographics and growth rates.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand which sectors are experiencing activity and which types of investors are playing the most significant roles.
- Find out how key deals are changing the competitive landscape for your business.
- Find out how companies in the retail industry are raising funds through capital markets, private equity and private placement deals.
- Mergers And Acquisition (Including Private Equity)
- Public Offering
- Valuation Trend: Comparison Across Key Sectors
- Advisory Ranking