- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 48 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Silver Jewelry: Indonesia Sourcing Report
Benefit from a rapid increase in silver jewelry output in Indonesia
- Product Code:GOS00097
- Publication Date:May 2011
- Publisher:Global Sources
- Product Type: Report
Silver Jewelry: Indonesia Sourcing Report Benefit from a rapid increase in silver jewelry output in Indonesia
The silver jewelry industry in Indonesia benefits from a long manufacturing history and a solid infrastructure for raw material supply.
Jewelry makers in the country have been specializing in silver items for many years and exporting to key markets around the globe. Some have participated in prominent trade shows in the US and Europe.
Indonesia is one of the leading producers of raw silver in the world.
The material is sourced entirely from local vendors, helping manufacturers minimize costs by rendering importation unnecessary.
This report focuses on the main types of silver jewelry from Indonesia
- bracelets, bangles and anklets, necklaces and chokers, earrings, rings, and brooches, pendants and cuff links.
What you'll get:
- In-depth profiles of 16 verified suppliers with a comprehensive look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, product and market focus, verified contact details, and more.
- 160 full-color images that depict popular export models of silver jewelry, with detailed product descriptions and minimum order requirements
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional 19 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers, websites and key products
- Supplier information in tabular format to help you compare suppliers at a glance
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months
- An extensive overview of the industry discussing the main challenges facing suppliers
- An in-depth examination of the supplier base highlighting key characteristics of the different types of companies
- Details of the primary production centers
- An update of the latest trends in design, R&D, materials and components
- A review of the key factors that influence the price and quality of low-end, midrange and high-end products
- Comprehensive pricing tables featuring export price ranges
- Industry Overview
- Supplier Summary
- Export Statistics
- Products & Prices
- Production & Export Statistics
- Price Guides
- Supplier Survey
- Export Prices
- Export Sales
- Export Markets
- Major Challenges
- R&d Focus
- Supplier Profiles
- Supplier Matrix
- Raw Materials & Exports
- Supplier Profiles
- Product Gallery
- Top-Selling Export Products
- Contact Details