- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
- Publication Date:December 2007
- Product Type: Report
Malaysia Country Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis on Malaysia, providing an overview of its political, economic and business environment, represented both textually and in graph and tabular formats.
By combining macroeconomic and market data, this country profile gives access to country data points, trends and analysis including:
- the country's political and government make-up
- the country's economic performance and GDP
- the potential for development
- detailed market and industry analysis of the country's business environment
The report would be of use to executives involved with or looking to enter the Malaysian market, or industry analysts and academics needing raw data or in-depth analysis on Malaysia.
The report commences with the Executive Summary, which highlights the important facts of the report. The bulk of the report, comprising four chapters, including a macroeconomic data section, assesses the Malaysian market in detail:
- Key Facts & Overview-At-a-glance information, including basic political and geographical facts, as well as key demographic data. The overview provides global context and serves as an introduction to the rest of the report.
- Politics & Government-Details the nation's current internal and external political situation and climate. It also provides a background to the current government make-up and its relation to business.
- Economy-Information about Malaysia's economic background, performance and major trading partners. Provides extensive analysis of major monetary issues and assesses the country's prospects for future economic growth.
- Macroeconomic Data-Statistics about Malaysia represented both graphically and in tabular format. Gives detailed economic information ranging from GDP and population size, to employment and working hours.
- Key Facts and Overview
- Politics & Government
- Elections and Government Makeup
- Policy and Business
- External Relations
- Economic Performance
- Major Trading Partners
- Key Issues
- Macroeconomic Data
- Population by age and gender
- Fertility rate
- Consumer Price Index
- Exchange rate
- Working women
- Mobile penetration