- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Eni S.p.A. - Alternative Energy
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Eni S.p.A. - Alternative Energy Deals and Alliances Profile
Eni S.p.A. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Eni S.p.A. (Eni) is an integrated energy company. It is engaged in the exploration, production of crude oil and natural gas; oil refining; marketing of refined products; electricity generation and natural gas distribution. The company has operational presence in petrochemicals, oilfield services and engineering industries. The company along with its subsidiaries carries business operations across 70 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Rome, Italy. In early 2009, Eni's Board of Directors approved the divestment of 100% of Italgas SpA and Stoccaggi Gas Italia SpA (Stogit) to Snam Rete Gas (50.03% owned by Eni) for total cash consideration of €4,720 million
Global Market Direct's Eni S.p.A. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.