- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Foster Wheeler AG - Alternative Energy
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Product Code:GMD06889
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Foster Wheeler AG - Alternative Energy Deals and Alliances Profile
Foster Wheeler AG - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Foster Wheeler AG (Foster Wheeler) is an international engineering, construction, and project management contractor. It also supplies power equipments. The company mainly operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. It is headquartered at Clinton in New Jersey, the US. The company's operations are divided into two business segments: the Global Engineering and Construction (E&C) group (Global E&C group) and the Global Power group.
Global Market Direct's Foster Wheeler AG - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.