- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
VALTIMET - Alternative Energy
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
VALTIMET - Alternative Energy Deals and Alliances Profile
VALTIMET - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
VALTIMET is a manufacturer of metal alloy welded tubes. It is engaged in manufacturing and supplying of titanium welded tubes, stainless steel welded tubes and copper alloys welded tubes for power generation industries in various applications. The company is also involved in supplying welded tubes for various other industries such as desalination, chemical processing, petrochemical and automotive. VALTIMET also offers moisture separator re-heater for nuclear power plants. In addition, the company provides wide range of services such as VALIMET research & development, quality and packaging and shipping.
Global Market Direct's VALTIMET - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.