- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
ZeroPoint Clean Tech, Inc. - Alternative Energy
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
ZeroPoint Clean Tech, Inc. - Alternative Energy Deals and Alliances Profile
ZeroPoint Clean Tech, Inc. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
ZeroPoint Clean Tech, Inc. (ZeroPoint) is a renewable energy technology and project development company. ZeroPoint has developed biomass gasification process that is capable of converting biomass into renewable synthesis gas, electricity and liquid fuels. ZeroPoint is creating JV partnerships in India, Europe, Asia Pacific and also developing projects in North America. It also provides high-efficiency water treatment processes for desalination and waste water recovery. ZeroPoint delivers carbon neutral syngas, heat and power, transportation fuel, and clean water solutions to communities around the world. The company is headquartered in New York, United States
Global Market Direct's ZeroPoint Clean Tech, Inc. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.