- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Mitsubishi Corporation - Nuclear Energy
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Product Code:GMD12174
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Mitsubishi Corporation - Nuclear Energy Deals and Alliances Profile
Mitsubishi Corporation - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Mitsubishi Corporation (Mitsubishi) is one of the largest general trading companies in Japan. The company operates through its seven business groups which include the Business Innovation Group, the Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group, the Energy Business Group; the Metals Group; Machinery Group; the Chemicals Group and Living Essentials Group. Mitsubishi has presence in more than 80 countries round the globe. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan
Global Market Direct's Mitsubishi Corporation - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.