- PDF: Immediate delivery
Sports Nutrition in Turkey
- Product Code:EUR05416
- Publication Date:April 2012
- Product Type: Report
Sports Nutrition in Turkey
In 2011, sports nutrition saw very strong current value growth that was well above the CAGR registered over the review period. This was a result of the lifting of the ban on the import of products that contain genetically modified organisms (GMO). From 2009 until mid-2010, the import of all products that contained GMO was banned by the Government. This meant that companies could only sell what they had in stock as they could not import new products. However, after the ban was lifted in...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Demonstrates Positive Growth in 2011
- Long-awaited OTC Legislation Is Still To Be Introduced
- Multinational Companies Lead
- Chemists/pharmacies Is the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Consumer Health Is To Register Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Improved Economic Conditions Benefit the Consumer Health Industry
- the Long-awaited OTC Legislation Is To Expand Consumer Health
- Increasing Life Expectancy in the Turkish Population
- Rapid Urbanisation in the Country Is A Significant Factor Behind Growth
- Production of Generics by Local Companies Stimulates Growth
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC - Switches 2009-2011
- Summary 2 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Sports Nutrition Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 4 Sports Nutrition Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition: Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2006-2011
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2006-2011
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Consumer Health Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 12 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 13 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 14 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2011
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016