- PDF: Immediate delivery
Meat in Russia
- Product Code:EUR01652
- Publication Date:April 2011
- Product Type: Report
Meat in Russia
Meat increased by over 4% in volume terms in 2010. The share of retail sales was around 85%, and industry sources valued retail sales at over RUB1 trillion. The main growth drivers were post-crisis recovery of consumer purchasing power and retail markets, as well as a significant increase in local production of pork (6%) and poultry (18%). Real GDP in 2010 increased 4% while annual disposable income improved by 12% compared with a 1% increase in 2009. Demand and sales of all types of fresh meat...
Euromonitor International's Meat in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2006-2010, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Meat in Russia
- Euromonitor International
- April 2011
- List of Contents and Headlines
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Long-term Positive Trend in Fresh Food
- Heat and Drought of Summer 2010 Impacts Fresh Food
- Modern Retail Formats Winning Fresh Food Distribution
- Fresh Food Has Bright Future
- Key Trends and Developments
- Government Policy on Fresh Food
- Modern Retail Formats Change Fresh Food Landscape
- Production of Fresh Food for Home Consumption Declines
- Market Data
- Summary 1 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Meat by Category: Total Volume 2005-2010
- Table 2 Sales of Meat by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2005-2010
- Table 3 Sales of Meat by Distribution Format: % Total Volume Analysis 2005-2010
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Meat by Category: Total Volume 2010-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Meat by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales of Fresh Food by Category: Total Volume 2005-2010
- Table 7 Sales of Fresh Food by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2005-2010
- Table 8 Sales of Fresh Food by Distribution Format: % Total Volume Analysis 2005-2010
- Table 9 Sales of Fresh Food by Distribution Format: % Retail Volume Analysis 2005-2010
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Fresh Food by Category: Total Volume 2010-2015
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Fresh Food by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2010-2015