- PDF: Immediate delivery
Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market
- Publication Date:March 2013
- Product Type: Report
Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Greenhouse Horticulture market to grow at a CAGR of 10.1 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rising demand for food. The Global Greenhouse Horticulture market has also been witnessing growing research and development in the Greenhouse Horticulture sector. However, the lack of cold storage facilities could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it covers the Global Greenhouse Horticulture market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Dalsem Group, Carlin Sales Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., and MGS Horticultural Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Devatech Engineers Pvt. Ltd. and Hort Americas LLC.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what rate will it grow?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the Clean Tech series includes reports on the EV market, wind turbine market, solar panel market, smart grid market, fuel cell market, photovoltaic inverter market, lead acid battery market, microgrid market, EV battery market, EV charging market, CNG vehicle market, e waste market, smart water meter market
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Market Coverage
- Market Overview
- Key Offerings
- 4. Market Landscape
- 4.1. Greenhouse Horticulture
- 4.1.1. Types of Greenhouse Horticulture Structures
- 4.1.2. Greenhouse Crops Produced
- 4.1.3. Greenhouse Covering Materials
- 4.1.4. Greenhouse Technology
- 4.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3. Five Force Analysis
- 5. Geographical Segmentation
- 6. Vendor Landscape
- 7. Buying Criteria
- 8. Market Growth Drivers
- 9. Drivers and their Impact
- 10. Market Challenges
- 11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- 12. Market Trends
- 13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.1. Dalsem Group
- 13.1.1. Business Overview
- 13.1.2. Business and Project Segmentation
- 13.1.3. Key Information
- 13.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 13.2. Carlin Sales Corp.
- 13.2.1. Business Overview
- 13.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 13.2.3. Key Information
- 13.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 13.3. Fujitsu Ltd.
- 13.3.1. Business Overview
- 13.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 13.3.3. Key Information
- 13.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 13.4. MGS Horticultural Inc.
- 13.4.1. Business Overview
- 13.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 13.4.3. Key Information
- 13.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 14. Other Reports in this Series
- List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Greenhouse Horticulture Structure Types
- Exhibit 2: Transportation Requirements for Greenhouse Horticulture Produce
- Exhibit 3: Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market by Geographical Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 5: Dalsem Group Business Segments
- Exhibit 6: Dalsem Group Projects Undertaken
- Exhibit 7: Carlin Sales Corp. Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 8: Fujitsu Ltd. Business Segments
- Exhibit 9: MGS Horticultural Inc. Business Segments