- PDF: Delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 2 to 4 working days.
- REPORT: Despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Analysis of Allstate Corporation
- Publication Date:January 2011
- Publisher:Aruvian's R'search
- Product Type: Report
Analysis of Allstate Corporation
The insurance industry comprises those companies that market and provide products and services, including life insurance, property and casualty insurance, surety insurance, title insurance, credit insurance, mortgage insurance, reinsurance, insurance brokerage, and risk management.
Allstate Corporation is the second-largest US personal lines insurer, behind rival State Farm. The company sells auto, homeowners, and other property and casualty and life insurance products in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
To reduce distribution expenses, Allstate has turned its agent-employees into independent contractors and launched an integrated distribution system that allows customers to do business through the Internet, the telephone, or through agents. Allstate has disposed of the majority of its operations outside North America (including Allstate Investments in Japan and the direct auto business in Germany and Italy), focusing on its core markets in Canada and the US.
Aruvian's R'search presents Analysis of Allstate Corporation. A complete and comprehensive analysis of Allstate Corporation, one of the leading property and casualty insurance company in the US, includes an overview of the insurance industry in the United States, a PEST Framework Analysis of the US Insurance Industry, and then moves on to analyzing the company itself.
Company analysis from Aruvian includes a history of Allstate Corporation, a business segment analysis of the segments Allstate Corporation operates through, a look at the organization structure of the company, a geographical operating segments analysis, an analysis of the company's major competitors namely Progressive Corporation, The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., and National Security Group Inc.
A financial analysis of Allstate Corporation is presented in the report which includes a ratio analysis, basic profit and loss analysis, presentation of the company balance sheet, and much more.
A SWOT Framework Analysis of Allstate Corporation completes this in-depth company analysis.
- A. Executive Summary
- B. Looking at the Industry
- B.1 Industry Definition
- B.2 Brief Profile of the US Insurance Industry
- B.3 Impacts on the Industry
- B.4 Challenges Facing the Industry
- B.5 Future Perspective
- C. US Insurance Industry - PEST Framework Analysis
- C.1 Political Aspects
- C.2 Economic Aspects
- C.3 Social Aspects
- C.4 Technological Aspects
- D. Looking at Allstate Corporation
- D.1 Company Profile
- D.2 History of the Company
- D.3 Ownership Pattern in the Company
- D.4 Corporate Hierarchy
- D.5 Organizational Divisions
- D.6 Profiling the Key Executives
- D.7 Products & Services
- D.8 Corporate Strategies
- D.9 Recently in the News
- E. Looking at Business
- E.1 Business Segments
- E.2 Geographical Segments
- E.3 Mergers & Acquisitions Profile
- E.4 Company Subsidiaries
- F. Allstate Corporation: SWOT Framework Analysis
- F.1 Strengths to Build Upon
- F.2 Weaknesses to Overcome
- F.3 Opportunities to Exploit
- F.4 Threats to Overcome
- G. Profiling the Competition
- G.1 The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc
- G.2 National Security Group Inc
- G.3 Progressive Corporation
- H. Allstate Corporation Financial Analysis
- H.1 Current Financials
- H.2 Balance Sheet
- H.3 Profit & Loss Statement
- H.4 Ratio Analysis
- I. Allstate Corporation: Future Perspective
- J. Appendix
- K. Glossary of Terms