- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 48 to 52 UK business hours.
Armored Vehicles in Saudi Arabia to 2021
- Publication Date:September 2011
- Product Type: Report
Armored Vehicles in Saudi Arabia to 2021 Market Review
ICD Research's Armored Vehicles in Saudi Arabia to 2021: Market Review provides historic and forecast market sizing and market value data, top-level analysis of the market and a segmentation analysis.
ICD Research's Submarines in Turkey 2011-2021: Market Review provides a quantitative and qualitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and market value data, a top-level analysis of the market and analysis by segment. The information in this Market Review draws upon ICD Research's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data
- Forecast statistics to 2021
- Segmentation analysis
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 2 Saudi Arabia Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
- 2.1 Saudi Arabian armored personnel carrier market driven by modernization and new procurement
- 2.2 Demand for main battle tank set to increase
- 2.3 Saudi Arabia to spend on infantry fighting vehicle turrets and procurement of new vehicles
- 3 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 Contact us
- 3.3 About ICD Research
- 3.4 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saudi Arabian Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market Overview
- Table 2: Major Saudi Arabian Armored and Counter IED Vehicle Programs
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Armored Vehicles Market in Saudi Arabian (US$ Million), 2011-2021
- Figure 2: Armored Vehicles Market Split By Sector in Saudi Arabia (%), 2011-2021
- Figure 3: APC Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021
- Figure 4: MBTs Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021
- Figure 5: IFV Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021