- PDF: Delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri
CEO 360 Degree Perspective of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Market in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
The Market Taps into Sustainable Solutions to Mitigate Water-related Risks
- Product Code:FRS02926
- Publication Date:August 2012
- Publisher:Frost & Sullivan
- Product Type: Report
CEO 360 Degree Perspective of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Market in the Global Food and Beverage Industry The Market Taps into Sustainable Solutions to Mitigate Water-related Risks
This CEO 360 Degree Perspective of the water and wastewater management in the Global food and beverage industry presents an analysis of the global mega trends, challenges, and related agricultural and society factors impacting the market. It analyses key water and wastewater treatment technologies related to resource-heavy food and beverage segments and highlights sustainable solutions; further, it provides the market size in three different scenarios up to 2020 in different regions and vertical markets with forecasts of market-specific treatment solutions. It also highlights potential end users of the water and wastewater technologies in food and beverage industry as well as characterizes competitive structure.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will other building technology products/service be integrated into the EMS market? Will HEMS and BEMS remain as separate markets or be integrated with other energy efficiency markets?
- How dynamic is the market? Are there acquisitions? Will there be new entrants from related industries, if so which industries are likely to be enter this domain?
- What developments in technology and related products/services can be expected?
- What distribution channels are being used? Are they likely to change?
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Energy Management Systems Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Megatrends and Industry Convergence Implications
- The CEO's 360-degree Perspective on the Smart Building Industry
- HEMS Segment Breakdown
- BEMS Segment Breakdown
- The Last Word