- PDF: Contact us for delivery details
150 End-Use Products in Technical Textiles
World Market Forecasts to 2010
150 End-Use Products in Technical Textiles World Market Forecasts to 2010
The report describes and forecasts to 2010 the end-use consumption:
- of 150 different end-use technical textile products reduced to 138 separate product headings by amalgamating a small number of similar products
- for the world overall
- and for 8 different regions: North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South Asia, North East Asia, South East Asia and Rest of World (total of Middle East, Central Asia, Africa and Oceania).
It also makes derived forecasts for the components of these 138 products in terms of:
- 4 polymer/fibre types: natural, regenerated, synthetic, inorganic.
- 6 polymer/fibre form (yarn) types: polymer chip, staple fibre, spun staple yarn, multifilament yarn, monofilament yarn, tape/slit film
- 6 fabric and other final textile product types: unspun fibre (eg fibrefill), woven fabric, knitted fabric, nonwoven fabric, yarn type products (e.g. ropes), other fabrics (e.g. nets)
- 2 coating levels: coated, uncoated (at the Application Area level)
- Chapter 1: Report Scope and Definitions Used
- Chapter 2: The Technical Textiles Market: scope of technical textiles, summary market forecasts, technical textiles consumption by Application Area.
- Chapters 3-14: Application Areas (eg Indutech, Mobiltech)
- These Chapters describe individual technical textile products, end-uses, market drivers, etc and give forecasts for future consumption by year to 2010 in the 12 Application Areas as defined by Techtextil.
- Each Chapter contains the following Sections:
- i) Overview of Application Area and Market Forecasts
- ii) Products included in the Application Area
- iii) Market Drivers
- iv) Market Size and Trends
- v) Forecast Tables, split into 3 Parts:
- Part A consists of 6 Summary Tables, which provide an overview of technical textile consumption worldwide in the Application Area over the period 1995 to 2010. These Tables split total consumption by polymer/fibre type and polymer/fibre form in volume terms, and by fabric type, coating level and region, in volume and value terms.
- Part B (2 Tables) provides world consumption forecasts on an annual basis to 2010 for the individual end-use products contained within the application area, in volume and value terms.
- Part C (12 Tables) provides a detailed analysis of the relevant individual end-use products split by polymer/fibre type and polymer/fibre form in volume terms, and by fabric type, region and application area in volume and value terms, in 2000 and 2010.
- Chapter 3: 8 End-Use Products in Agrotech: 20 pages, 3 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 4: 14 End-Use Products in Buildtech: 22 pages, 4 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 5: 9 End-Use Products in Clothtech: 24 pages, 4 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 6: 4 End-Use Products in Geotech: 22 pages, 5 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 7: 22 End-Use Products in Hometech: 25 pages, 3 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 8: 27 End-Use Products in Indutech: 27 pages, 5 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 9: 9 End-Use Products in Medtech: 24 pages, 2 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 10: 19 End-Use Products in Mobiltech: 27 pages, 6 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 11: 10 End-Use Products in Packtech: 20 pages, 4 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 12: 11 End-Use Products in Protech: 26 pages, 5 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 13: 17 End-Use Products in Sporttech: 23 pages, 5 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Chapter 14: 6 End-Use Products in Oekotech: 21 pages, 3 Exhibits, 20 Forecast Tables
- Appendix 1: Definitions and Assumptions
- Appendix 2: The DRA Textile Products End-Use Consumption Forecasting System