- PDF: Immediate delivery
Finishing of Textiles in Saudi Arabia
- Product Code:EUR13864
- Publication Date:December 2011
- Product Type: Report
Finishing of Textiles in Saudi Arabia ISIC 1712
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. TheIndustrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Finishing of Textilesmarket at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Aluminium, Bases, Gases, and Other Inorganic Compounds, Basic Iron, Steel and Ferro-alloys, Bleaching, Dyeing and Printing on Textiles, Bricks, Tiles and Construction Products, Builders' Carpentry and Joinery, Builders' Metal Carpentry and Joinery, Cartons, Boxes and Cases, Cast Iron and Steel Tubes, Cement, Lime and Plaster, Central Heating Radiators and Boilers, Ceramic Housewares, Cold Rolling of Narrow Strip and Forming, Concrete Building Materials, Copper, Corrugated Paper and Paperboard, Drawing of Iron and Steel, Dyes and Pigments, Explosives, Fertilisers, Filament Tow and Staple Fibres, Flat Glass, Forging, Fungicides and Rodenticides, General Mechanical Engineering, Glass Fibres, Glues and Gelatins, Household and Sanitary Goods, Household Textiles and Soft Furnishings, Hydrocarbons, Oxygen-function Compounds and Other Organic Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Insecticides and Herbicides, Iron and Steel Bridges and Sections, Iron Casting, Lead, Zinc and Tin, Light Metal Casting, Light Metal Packaging, Metal Structures and Parts of Structures, Metal Wire Products, Netting of Twine, Nitrogen Compounds, Non-woven Articles, Nylon, Textured and Artificial Filament Yarn Fibres, Other Articles of Paper, Other Chemical Products, Other Fabricated Metal Products, Other Glass Products, Other Metal Forming, Other Non-ferrous Metal Casting, Other Non-ferrous Metals, Other Non-metallic Mineral Products, Other Plastic Products, Other Products of Wood, Other Rubber Products, Other Synthetic and Artificial Fibres, Other Textile Finishing Services, Other Textile Products, Other Textiles, Paints, Varnishes and Driers, Paper and Paperboard, Paper Stationery, Photographic Chemical Material, Plant Growth Regulators and Disinfectants, Plastic Building Materials, Plastic Moulding and Auto Parts, Plastic Packaging, Plastic Plates, Sheets, Tubes and Profiles, Plastics in Primary Forms, Powder Metallurgy, Precious Metals, Preparation and Spinning of Textile Fibres, Prepared Pigments, Enamels and Glazes, Printing Ink, Pulp, Rethreading and Rebuilding of Rubber Tyres, Rubber Tyres and Tubes, Sawmilling, Planning and Treatment of Wood, Shaping and Processing of Flat Glass, Stamping, Steel Casting, Steel Drums and Similar Containers, Stone Cutting, Shaping and Finishing, Synthetic Rubber in Primary Forms, Tanks and Reservoirs, Textile Weaving, Treatment and Coating of Metals, Twine, Cordage and Rope, Veneer Sheets and Plywood, Wallpaper, Wooden Containers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Finishing of Textiles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Finishing of Textiles
- Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Finishing of Textiles Industry
- Attractiveness Index
- Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Finishing of Textiles Industry Among Other Saudi Arabia Industries in the Category
- Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Finishing of Textiles Industry Among Other Saudi Arabia Industries in the Category
- Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Finishing of Textiles Industry Among All Saudi Arabia Industries
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Industry Growth/performance
- Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
- Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
- Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
- Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
- Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers at Constant Prices vs Changes in Producer Prices
- Role of Imports and Exports
- Chart 11 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
- Chart 12 Import vs Export Growth
- Industry Sectors
- Chart 13 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
- Chart 14 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
- Chart 15 Buyers' Expenditure on Finishing of Textiles Industry 2005-2011
- Chart 16 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
- Chart 17 Buyers' Share of Finishing of Textiles Market 2005-2011
- Chart 18 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
- Chart 19 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
- Chart 20 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
- Future Outlook
- Chart 21 Forecasts 2012-2017