- PDF: Immediate delivery
Sets/Kits in Bolivia
- Product Code:EUR06882
- Publication Date:August 2012
- Product Type: Report
Sets/Kits in Bolivia
Traditionally direct sellers offer a greater variety of sets/kits. However, over the review period Unilever Andina Bolivia SA and Beiersdorf Bolivia Srl have increased their offer of these products, favouring growth in store-based channels. Most kits these companies offer include deodorants, lotions and bar soaps. Prices of these sets/kits are affordable to many middle- and upper-income consumers. They are slowly becoming a stronger competitors to direct sellers.
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Despite Price Increases Beauty and Personal Care Growth Continues
- Larger Products Lead Growth
- International Brands Lead Sales Within Beauty and Personal Care
- Non-direct Sellers Expand Distribution, Intensifying Competition
- Future Performance Dependent on Economic Growth
- Market Data
- Summary 1 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Sets/Kits: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Sets/Kits: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Sets/Kits Premium Vs Mass % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 4 Sets/Kits Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 5 Sets/Kits Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sets/Kits: Value 2011-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Sets/Kits: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 8 Forecast Sets/Kits Premium Vs Mass % Analysis 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 12 Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 13 Beauty and Personal Care Company Shares by NBO 2007-2011
- Table 14 Beauty and Personal Care Company Shares by GBO 2007-2011
- Table 15 Beauty and Personal Care Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 16 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 17 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category and by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2011
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016